[lbo-talk] Dallas could elect its first gay mayor

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Jun 5 14:31:52 PDT 2007

What, in other words, the fuck are
> you talking about?
>
> Doug

Well you see by Woj's own admission he does not have friends anywhere south of the middle class line. Hence, he knows no prols, lumpen or otherwise, and spends much of his time educating tiresome upper middle class and upper class children of various colours, genders, sexual preferences and the like. And I suppose he gets tired of hearing these globally privileged speak on behalf of their worsers. He does share one thing in common with his privileged subjects: a complete disdain for really knowing anything about the bottom half (and rapidly the bottom 2/3). I suspect what we get here from Woj is a more or less adequate projection of his existing milieu in which objects are painted in mind numbing endless stream of polarities good, bad; rich, poor; disenfranchised, privileged; rude, polite; etc., etc. I wish him no ill will in his attempt, no matter how exhausting, to fight his way through the mental underbrush of limp liberalism and its mirror.

I have stopped thinking that he is talking to or about me.