[lbo-talk] Profits - Prophets

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 11:29:23 PDT 2007

a small note.... i made a spelling, typo, malapropism etc... i meant to say that I left predictions to prophets, but wrote "profits" sorry. this should, also, be the time to state that I have friends who refuse to acknowledge email from me because I am terrible... i often don't correct my language, spelling or anything - simply couldn't be arsed. again, my bad.

apologies