[lbo-talk] Torture Re: Nietzsche: Free will

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 00:47:01 PDT 2007

Bill Bartlett wrote:

"I can't find anything like what you describe at that link. Seems to be some spruik for movies like Oceans Thirteen and the Sopranos. "

FYI to list---

NPR moved the interview(s) in question to their archives and hence a new URL. The new URL is:

http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=13&agg=0&prgDate=06-06-2007&view=storyview

I found the interview(s) above deeply disturbing and worthy of attention as they detail US torture practices, CIA secret prisons, how the Bush admin. either ignores or gets around int'l law to torture folks, and the like. It's from Terry Gross's "Fresh Air" radio show.

-B.