[lbo-talk] Antioch College Closing!

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Wed Jun 13 08:20:17 PDT 2007

Very sad. This would seem to be, among other things, a device to permit them to fire faculty. Is that what they are doing?

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <critical.montages at gmail.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:23 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Antioch College Closing!