[lbo-talk] Cowtown/Pynchon (Was Re: A question regarding list member identities...)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 22:53:12 PDT 2007

There is also a discussion of Columbus in Vineland, p. 133 ff. "On inertial navigation, knowing she'd know what she was looking for when she found it, DL didn't stop till the outskirts of Columbus, Ohio. . . . ."

Against The Day is great, much better than Mason & Dixon, but hard to say it's more explicitly political than V., (which has a best discussion of imperialism outside Conrad's Heart of Darkness), Gravity's Rainbow, Vineland . . . .

Brian wouldn't like this stuff tho. No mise en scene. ;->