[lbo-talk] A question regarding list member identities...

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 22:15:01 PDT 2007

Hey speaking of TRP, is anyone reading the new Pynchon book Against The Day? I love it love it love it; but I'm a big Pynchonite already. His most explicitly political book ever tho I think.

Also, the book has a couple funny lines about Columbus OH. Andie is from there huh? A lot of columbus represent here. In the interests of full disclosure, I should admit I'm going to have to join Yoshie's populist islam kick now that I live where she does, buckeye loyalty and all.

Fatah out of gaza! etc. :)