[lbo-talk] 'Aftershave drink' kills Russians

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 04:34:02 PDT 2007

Ooh, forgot to say there are a lot of these guys in my neighborhood. There is a church about a block from my apartment that feeds them, so they tend to hang out nearby panhandling from the people standing in line at the McDonald's service window and buying cigarettes at the tabak kiosks. They've passed out in my stairwell from time to time in the winter months when sleeping outside is a death sentence. One of them took a dump in the garbage chute on my landing once, which kind of pissed me off, but hey I guess if you gotta go, you gotta go.