[lbo-talk] A question regarding list member identities...

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:55:32 PDT 2007

A small observation: My grandfather never understood why I didn't follow sports even though I loved playing (baseball, boxing). He usually only read the sports pages in the newspaper.

I once asked him why he never read anything else in the papers except the sports. He said that he used to but he stopped wanting to spend the time trying to figure out who was lying and why.

"It's all lies in the papers," he said. "Except in the sports pages."

As for me., I am not quite sure that the sports pages don't lie also, but maybe the lies are easier to catch.