[lbo-talk] Taibbi (was Re: Fwd: Antioch College Closing!)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 18 10:14:52 PDT 2007

"Mr. WD" wrote:

> On 6/15/07, andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm not interested in developing a Correct Line, but I am interested
> in the question of which kinds of political compromises are acceptable
> and which are not, and I think a dialogue about political priorities
> can help address this.

For priorities, compromises, and alliances there has to be some sort of agent who can 'sign off' on them. I reject the pseudo-Leninist parties of the 3d etc. internationals, but without at least a loosely organized coalition with a center that can more or less speak for the various elements of that coalition, there can be no priorities or compromises.

Carrol