[lbo-talk] Diverse voices call on people to engage voice of BobAvakian

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 18 16:56:32 PDT 2007

Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2007, at 6:42 PM, Mr. WD wrote:
>
> Why did Slavoj Zizek write an intro to a book of his? Is he
> personally charming or something?

I don't know about the last 38 years, but in 1969 when I knew him he was quite personable. However, a couple people from here who heard him speak during the period in which the RU was becoming the RCP summed up their impression with "Lenin, He Aint." The hero-worship around him had developed by then.

Carrol