[lbo-talk] High Hat (Was Re: Taibbi (was Re: Fwd: Antioch College Closing!))

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 09:13:25 PDT 2007

Paolo and Francesca, for starters, Inferno, Canto 5:138. ("That day we read no more.")

No apologies for Russian homophobia "baiting" -- you really have to get over treating any critique of your adopted homeland and its government as bigotry and baiting -- see what happened at the gay right rally the other day. I'm not saying that Americans are better, so it's not comparative that way. We're both in cellar with the Iranians.