[lbo-talk] Sun beams from billionaire's behind

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Jun 20 21:36:20 PDT 2007

reading michael smith... then carrol.... i've just been transported BACK to the arguments made in the summer of 2003, and 1999. OH god! I'm going to have to listen to them AGAIN in in 2011. where is my glock?

so yeah! instead of spending 1 hour voting, and 10 hours over the next 18 months arguing on LBO, 5 hours chatting it up about politics elsewhere, and instea dof the $25 donation, in our huge massive numbers, we should donate all that to organizaing. Coz THAT would make a difference.

glock. where's my glock?

p.s. and now, reading moi, i add the third term to the interminable debate.