[lbo-talk] Sun beams from billionaire's behind

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:17:44 PDT 2007

On 6/20/07, Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you really think so? How many voters in this country, leftist or
> otherwise, are ideologically wedded to either of the two parties?
> That's a serious question, by the way, if anyone has the answer.

I found one set of answers, at least. See page 13:

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/0607-wsj-nbc-polldoc_6pm.rtf.pdf

More voters identify themselves as "strict independents" than "strong Republicans," but more still are "strong Democrats." All independents, including those leaning towards one party, outweigh the supporters of either single party, both "strong" and "not very strong."