[lbo-talk] Iran's Youth Movements

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 26 08:52:54 PDT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 11:37 AM, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> But other than that - I find the stuff that she posts quite
> informative,
> albeit a bit too long. My only suggestion would be to summarize
> the main
> points and their relevance to the argument at hand and only making
> references to originals - instead of re-posting originals
> verbatim. This,
> imho, would not only make her arguments far more effective, but
> also be more
> tolerable to those with low tolerance for propagandistic diatribes.

I don't mind the occasional diatribe, but when they come in wave after wave - literally a hundred thousand bytes over the course of several days - it really tries my patience. Especially when the tracts are posted to several other lists. It's not only the content, but the attitude: it's not conversation, it's broadcasting. That's what blogs are for. Or soapboxes.

Doug