[lbo-talk] John Roberts doesn't like Bong Hits 4 Jesus

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jun 26 12:28:14 PDT 2007

Mr. WD wrote:

> ...I mean, that'll really send a chill up your spine,
> -WD

If you grant the Supreme Court any kind of authority. At this point, they are competing with Bush, Cheney and the rest of the nuts. They are making a mockery out of the institution.

This won't slow down high school students. Maybe the ones who pay attention to the news.

Well, at least I helped encourage a similar case involving Katie Sierra, the high school student in West Virginia who got kicked out of school several years ago for wearing a political t-shirt.

Chuck