[lbo-talk] John Roberts doesn't like Bong Hits 4 Jesus

Mr. WD mister.wd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:18:59 PDT 2007

On 6/26/07, Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> If you grant the Supreme Court any kind of authority. At this point,
> they are competing with Bush, Cheney and the rest of the nuts. They are
> making a mockery out of the institution.

Coming from an anarchist, this is an interesting choice of words. That the justices on the Supreme Court can mock the institution implies (to me at least) that the institution could conceivably be run in a proper way. But wouldn't it be your position that any institution resembling the Supreme Court would be illegitimate by definition? Could there be such a thing as an anarchist court system?

I don't mean this to be a hostile question, I'm just curious. -WD