[lbo-talk] Iran Youth Movements

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 12:52:27 PDT 2007

Brian,

_Visions of Excess_ is a collection of Bataille's essays that includes a really good, accessibly-written (read: not PoMo-speak) essay that "rescues" Nietzsche from fascism. The essay is titled simply "Nietzsche and the Fascists."

Other than that, the best thing I've found in the Verso biography of Georges Bataille by Michel Surya. (_Georges Bataille_ by Michel Surya). That book is pretty huge and contains a lot of selections from Bataille's correspondence and essays on his feelings about fascism, Nietzsche, anti-fascism, the state, etc.

-B.