[lbo-talk] John Roberts doesn't like Bong Hits 4 Jesus

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 18:58:26 PDT 2007

Chuck wrote:

>The current system doesn't work, irregardless of its historical
>"development."

So history is bunk? Earlier you said "I think that a community should have some kind of justice system." So you gonna start from scratch?

>It's a system that works for the ruling class, not people
>with everyday problems.

Murder is an everyday problem. Like you were asked earlier, what if the community wants to draw and quarter a killer? It helps to draw on past experience.

>Every experience I've ever had with the court system has been a negative
>one.

No one wants to go to court. But I know people who do good work in the court system every day.