[lbo-talk] Sicko

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jun 28 11:10:19 PDT 2007

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Moore is great on the inscos - "take profit out of the health care
> system." On the Daily Show last night, Stewart's reaction was, "But
> we're Americans! Cancer has to turn a profit!"

Moore really disappointed on the Daily Show last night.

Looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

I think that PETA's criticism of his weight problem may be relevant and on target.

At least with Sicko, Moore is covering the middle class and not slumming around trying to pretend he is a working person.

//not expecting any health care reform to come about as a result of this movie.

Chuck