[lbo-talk] Nietzsche

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 20:33:27 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org>

Eubulides

Ah, one of CB's favorite strategies is to incessantly shift the burden of proof to other parties in the discussion/argument to immunize his own defeasible views from counterevidence that suggest the need for change.....

^^^^^

CB: Well, I won't take up the burden of arguing against your generalization about my strategy. Do you think N. was not petit bourgeois ?

Who cares; it's a zombie category and is as irrelevant to the issues N. addressed as whether he was hetero or homo, black or white, omnivore or vegan. No one can "read the minds" of the dead, but I seriously doubt N. would want anything to do with the imposition of such a category -with it's attendant disparagements in tow- on his views.

Arguing over whether Marx or Nietzsche was the "deeper thinker" is as silly as arguing over whether George Clinton is a better guitar player than Eddie Van Halen or Al DiMeola or insert guitar player of choice here_____________....

Ian