[lbo-talk] Wierdest Fetish Ever

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:55:19 PST 2007

> On Mar 2, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Chris Doss wrote:
>
> > Probably not actually the wierdest fetish ever, but
> > apparently this guy gets off on the idea of
> > superheroines shrinking to three-inch height so he can
> > menace them with office equipment.
>
> Hey, I once knew a guy who got off on the fantasy of being very
> small, and getting lost in the tits of fat ladies! And then there's
> this Japanese (of course) guy who seems to have a goldfish fetish:
> <http://fleshbot.com/sex/dvds/overly-specific-japanese-fetish-videos-
> the-return-173920.php>.

Not only is fetishism perfectly normal in Japan, it is part of the national tradition that dates back before the time of capitalism: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_the_Fisherman's_Wife>.

Iran's liberals, especially women, all ought to visit Japan. After a journey to the end of the flesh, so to speak, they will no doubt find the Islamic Republic entirely refreshing, just as I do. :-> -- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>