[lbo-talk] Obama's ancestors had slaves

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 14:36:10 PST 2007

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <swsokolowski at yahoo.com> wrote:

> WW2), the ramparts of Christianity/Europe that keep
> the Eastebetween East and West.

[WS:] What I meant to say was "the ramparts of Christianity that keep the Eastern hordes at bay, and (iii) the "fulcrum of power" between East and West.

I woud also like to use this opportunity to ask computer geeks for assistance. When I position the cursor in the middle of the text to make a correction - which I do often because I am a really terrible typist- and click a mouse and by accident make a slight movement of the mouse itself (becayse I am a human being, not a fucking robot), a random fargment of already existing text is being inadvertently select and overwritten by the text that I am typing. This produces the errors as the one displayed above - whole esections of the text are cut out. That pisses me off immensly, but so far I have been unable to modfify that feature of the mouse in Windows. Does anyone know how to do it? Help will be appreciated.

Wojtek

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center. http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/