[lbo-talk] barbaric

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Mar 5 15:19:31 PST 2007

"Terrorized" is too strong a word, but American society is filled with anxiety and fear - fear of homelessness and failure, fear of the terrorists, fear of all those Mexicans crossing the border. Maybe you've been away too long, but it's one of our foundational principles of social organization.

Doug

^^^^^^^ CB; Yes, it would be good if we Marxists/leftists could develop an Alienation Index for the 21st Century. Or maybe we could be so bold as to develop a Happiness Index.