[lbo-talk] US immiseration

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 18:58:48 PST 2007

John Thornton wrote:

Truthfully Doug, when was the last time you saw a list member admit they were mistaken in one of their beliefs?

Carrol replies:

New Angel has persuaded me that I need to modify my perspective on "united front against the u.s."

And I'm sure others have also experienced such changes, even if they don't speak up (or are lurkers and therefore, by definition, never emerge from the shadows).

Hell, I even devoted a whole post to ideas I've discarded because of list discussions:

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2006/2006-December/024483.html>

.d.