[lbo-talk] Zell Miller: Abortion is wrong because it prevents breeding of soldiers

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 13:40:36 PST 2007

Video of speech at: http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/news/multimedia/16853061.htm

ZELL MILLER: "How could this great land of plenty produce too few people in the last 30 years? Here is the brutal truth that no one dares to mention: we're too few because too many of our babies have beenkilled. Over 45 million since Roe V. Wade in 1973. If those 45 million children had lived, today they would be defending our country, they would be filling our jobs, they would be paying into Social Security."