[lbo-talk] Understanding _Capital_ (Was Re: barbaric)

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 03:40:03 PDT 2007

On 3/13/07, Dmytri Kleiner <dk at telekommunisten.net> wrote:
> Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:
> > I don't think you're personally dishonest, but the institutional role
> > is... to use a cliche. ;)
>
> Tayssir, I have responded to your comments logically and presented my
> arguments without including any personal comments directed at you. I
> suggest you do the same.

If you're honestly not playing the role of the aggrieved debater who's been mortally attacked by his opponent, and you really take that personally (even though I said that I think the role of debater is dishonest and NOT you personally)... then of course I need to make sure I mean nothing against you personally.

If I was at all unclear, my apologies.

In the same way, when I offered you a link and you replied:

"I am more interested in seeing somebody actually try to debate

this without retreating into appeals to authority."

I am sure you did not refer to me, as you later clarified. <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20070305/004514.html>

Tayssir