[lbo-talk] Understanding _Capital_ (Was Re: barbaric)

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Tue Mar 13 04:07:24 PDT 2007

Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:
> If you're honestly not playing the role of the aggrieved debater who's
> been mortally attacked by his opponent.

I am not playing any role, if you having anything to say about the issues being discussed, please do, I am not sure why you imagine your comments regarding me are interesting to me or anybody else on this list. I am not the topic of this thread, nor this list.

This will be my last comment regarding this.

Thank you.

-- Dmytri Kleiner, robotnik Telekommunisten, Berlin.

dk at telekommunisten.net http://www.telekommunisten.net freenode/#telnik