[lbo-talk] Iranian underground....

Ansar al-Zindiqi infidelinfinity at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 14:33:30 PDT 2007

Message: 8 Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:57:51 -0400 From: Doug Henwood Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Iranian underground.... To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Message-ID: <12FED80E-CBE3-40F5-8AD7-CF368472E5AC at panix.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed

I wouldn't argue that you have to be inside something to comment on it but I can't help but notice this exchange features two outsiders telling an insider that he's way wrong about something he knows well.

Doug

I'm no outsider to this and I've tracked Furuhashi's lies for quite some time.His knowledge of Islam is spoon fed to him by so-called Islamic scholars. He has been taqiyyaed without even knowing it and he's proud of it. Good on him I say. I've seen this sort of thing coming for over 30 years.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298: Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).