[lbo-talk] "Ansar al-Zindiqi" (was Iranian underground....)

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:50:32 PDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Lenin's Tomb <leninstombblog at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 3/14/07, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> > I wouldn't argue that you have to be inside something to comment on
> > it but I can't help but notice this exchange features two outsiders
> > telling an insider that he's way wrong about something he knows well.
>
> I can't help but notice that that this exchange doesn't involve me or
> Yoshie disputing with 'Ansar' about the nature of Islam or Muhammad,
> but about the absurd politics he is promulgating. Besides how do you
> know he's an 'insider'? For all you know, he could be Trevor the
> Anarchist from Peckham.

Yes, that is most likely! "Ansar" means a helper, and "Zindiq" is said to mean an apostate. Precisely the sort of silly neologism than a Westerner who has nothing to do with Islam and Muslims and just picked up an English-Arabic dictionary -- or looked into Wikipediia -- would coin. :->

On 3/14/07, Ansar al-Zindiqi <infidelinfinity at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm no outsider to this and I've tracked Furuhashi's lies for quite some
> time.His knowledge of Islam is spoon fed to him by so-called Islamic
> scholars. He has been taqiyyaed without even knowing it and he's proud of
> it. Good on him I say. I've seen this sort of thing coming for over 30
> years.

Ha, ha, ha, but not long enough to figure out my gender!

"Over 30 years"? Seriously, time to grow up, white man!

You keep posting things like that, and soon Doug will be looking into Islamica searching for steamy parts. :-> -- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>