[lbo-talk] Sipping Wine (was Zizek: "Where to look for revolutionary potential?" )

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 16:17:31 PDT 2007

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <swsokolowski at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [WS:] He must have been smoking some really good
> stuff. All revolutions were made by intellectuals:
> Lenin, Trotsky, Mao, Fidel, Pol Pot... The proles
> were just tools in their hands.
>
> Wojtek

Wait a second... Hitler? He was a pretty damn successful revolutionary. I wouldn't call him an intellectual.

Mussolini? He doesn't come across as terribly smart in his memoirs, though there were lots of intellectuals in the Fascist Party.

____________________________________________________________________________________ TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/