[lbo-talk] Wanted: A New Theory of Imperialism

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:24:32 PDT 2007

On 3/20/07, Yoshie Furuhashi <critical.montages at gmail.com> wrote:
> We need a new theory of the ruling classes of the multinational empire
> led by the power elite of Washington, better explaining who they are,
> how they come into and stay in power, why they do what they do.

Are you thinking along the lines of an organizational analysis -- like why (for example) CEOs do moronic self-defeating things and are generally "the last to know" everything?

I suspect corporations and managers study such things... basic leadership mistakes and so forth. Don't know if there's a theory, outside of common sense and funny war stories; if you find out, please tell me.

Tayssir