[lbo-talk] False comparisons, false hopes, false tsctics

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 21 19:05:20 PDT 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 8:52 PM, Jim Straub wrote:

> The Democrats were capital's go-to team

It wouldn't surprise me if we're heading back in that direction. The Reps are looking ragged and discredited, and incapable of dealing with long-term things like climate change, about which big capital seems ever-more concerned. It'll be interesting to watch the evolution of this - and not the least entertaining part will be watching left-liberals deal with it.

Doug