[lbo-talk] False comparisons, false hopes, false tsctics

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 20:48:18 PDT 2007

It wouldn't surprise me if we're heading back in that direction. The Reps are looking ragged and discredited, and incapable of dealing with long-term things like climate change, about which big capital seems ever-more concerned. It'll be interesting to watch the evolution of this - and not the least entertaining part will be watching left-liberals deal with it.

What's the sequestration strategy Kenneth?

Rubinomics II + Resources for the Future + The World Resources Institute + Lester Brown/Worldwatch + The New Public Finance http://www.thenewpublicfinance.org/ does not seem to be capable of delivering policy options cum legislation for stopping the apocalypse in slow motion and the so-called 'netroots' faction has never heard of industrial ecology afaict..........Lowering the effluent profile per unit of output is now more important than lowering unit labor costs.

Ian