[lbo-talk] Spiegel interviews Sharpton

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Mar 22 14:51:25 PDT 2007

I think I made myself quite clear on this list that I am against fraternizing with the lumpen and criminal elements, and I am pretty much against any policy that panders to such fraternization. The only policies toward these elements that I do support are those aiming at eliminating that social stratum altogether and integrating it to the mainstream society. So why is my attitude toward Mr. Sharpton's populism any surprise?

Wojtek

^^^ CB: Do you have way of eliminating that social stratum other than eliminating capitalism ? They go together like a horse and carriage.