[lbo-talk] subprpime suburbs

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Mar 23 10:39:56 PDT 2007

B. writes:

> I don't think the choice for me right now is simply an
> equal one between apt. renting or home ownership, as if
> just I'm simply cavalierly choosing one and tossing a
> home mortgage out the trash.

I didn't mean to make that point; I'm just saying that you on the one hand said you don't see the appeal, and then perhaps on the other you expressed exactly what the appeal is for other people. I think you listed lots of reasons why people rent, none of which I would call 'nuts' -- I'm just making the opposite point: people buy for plenty of good reasons.

You said: you don't see the appeal.

/jordan