[lbo-talk] DK brouhaha

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 07:20:37 PDT 2007

Well, is Tarantino actually advocating rape? I doubt it.

There's nothing satirical in "I Kill Children" at all. It's just intended to shock the audience, not any different from stuff by the Mentors. (It's not a very good song either, probably the DKs' worst in my opinion, but that's beside the point.)

I was going to go off on a rant about how punk had degenerated into a venu for petty vapid moralizing, for which I specifically blame Crass, but I'm not going to. The punks turned into hippies. :)

I never got that MDC album, for which I blame the Russian postal system. But thanks for sending it!