[lbo-talk] 15% of the Population, 2 Hours per Weekend (was Development of Political Underdevelopment)

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Mar 24 19:35:43 PDT 2007

Carroll, I disagree -- final post of my quota today -- If you promise a complete transformation, of course, their will be disappointment. But if you create a very modest goal, let people feel useful, while also explaining how a different society is both possible & desirable, then you can see something happen. At least that has been my experience in organizing.