[lbo-talk] Andy Stern explains the SEIU / Wal-Mart healthcare deal

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 26 13:07:35 PDT 2007

On Mar 22, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Mark Rickling wrote:

>> From an interview with Ezra Klein:
>
> http://www.prospect.org/web/page.ww?
> section=root&name=ViewWeb&articleId=12587

Just getting around to reading this.

"And certainly if we were laying out specific principles, we would probably disagree. But here's the real life facts: If you put Wal- Mart and ourselves and AARP and a bunch of Democrats and Republicans in a room, I think we could solve this health care problem in America. I think people just realize that it's long overdue that we find a solution."

What the fuck planet is this guy on?

Doug