[lbo-talk] 15% of the Population, 2 Hours per Weekend

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 05:54:50 PDT 2007

I think this was designed by Blake, the older brother of a good friend and fellow seiu vegas organizer. The two of them used to constitute 2/3's of the Rural Pennsylvania Anticapitalist Network when they were growing up in Clarion, truly buttfuck nowhere PA. I find myself wishing I could design a parody of his political comic books, using his distinctive version of clip art but titled things like 'blake got his ass handed to him on the basketball court' and 'abolish the rural pennsylvania irish'. Blake is a good Left Communist theory nerd.