[lbo-talk] 15% of the Population, 2 Hours per Weekend

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Mar 27 09:18:05 PDT 2007

Jim Straub wrote:
> I think this was designed by Blake, the older brother of a good friend
> and fellow seiu vegas organizer. The two of them used to constitute
> 2/3's of the Rural Pennsylvania Anticapitalist Network when they were
> growing up in Clarion, truly buttfuck nowhere PA. I find myself wishing
> I could design a parody of his political comic books, using his
> distinctive version of clip art but titled things like 'blake got his
> ass handed to him on the basketball court' and 'abolish the rural
> pennsylvania irish'. Blake is a good Left Communist theory nerd.

It's a really excellent booklet. It does an amazing job of explaining the economic basis of restaurants and the work involved.

I understand that a network of people is involved with the prole.info project. I bought my copy of this booklet from the Murder of Crows people, who are based in Seattle. I understand that a Seattle person or persons is involved with the graphics. A friend tells me that the graphic designer is working on a project to update the infamous IWW "pyramid of labor" project. My friend tells me that she was the model for the "butcher" in this project.

There are a bunch of other pamphlets available from the project.

Chuck