[lbo-talk] Putting the R in D

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 13:55:37 PDT 2007

Dennis Redmond:

Sure, but then you get the occasional Gordon Freeman, Ph.D., who pulled off that complex negative energy/urban demolition project over at City-17.

Now Dennis, surely you realize not many list members are familiar with the ruined streets of City 17. Folk are as likely to know what you mean as they are to have wielded Kratos' blades of chaos.

So here's a Wikipedia reference for the perplexed:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_17>

.d.

"I've come to hate my own creation. Now I know how God feels."

Homer Simpson

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/