[lbo-talk] Indian Cuisine

Sujeet Bhatt sujeet.bhatt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 07:21:07 PDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> B|L:
>
> I've never eaten in an Indian restaurant, though I've
> experimented with Indian dishes at home. I like hot
> and spicy, and this restaurant specializes. Out of
> curiosity, what kinds of dishes would y'all recommend?

Since you like hot and spicy, I would recommend that you try the sea food variants of the south-western coast of India (Konkan, Malabar, Mangalore). For some reason this is the least exported of India's many regional cuisines, so you may have to do some serious googling before you find an appropriate restaurant.

Sujeet

-- My humanity is in feeling we are all voices of the same poverty. - Jorge Louis Borges