[lbo-talk] How to explain things to (right-wing) libertarians

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 21:42:52 PDT 2007

Good luck Carl, this little flame war has reached its end. And so has my conversation with you. I wish you luck in your no-compromise approach to the "regrettable necessity" of coalition building. Just don't bother me any more. You can count yourself as having won this exchange if it matters to you.

https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910