[lbo-talk] Bonobo you don't

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 1 13:23:50 PDT 2007

On May 1, 2007, at 3:59 PM, tfast wrote:

> Yahbut Jerry, Doug never misses a chance to be hostile towards Cox
> irrespective of the content of Cox's commentary.

In the nine years I've been moderating this list, I've yet to see someone as consistently nasty as Cde Cox. He's the only member of the list who's ever accused another of being a cop - and he's done that twice. Plus all the accusations of incoherence, bad faith, childishness, etc. It gets really tiresome.

Doug