[lbo-talk] Ellie Mae has a question (i.e., HELP!)

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 17:29:36 PDT 2007

A couple of weeks ago I attended a week long RSA security class in Manhattan. My employer sprang for a posh hotel along the Hudson. The room featured an "executive command center" (aeron chair, flat screen display for biz data, a super sized desk, sex pro teleportation booth...).

On the last day, I faced a similar situation to what you're describing: I needed to securely stash some luggables after I'd checked out but well before the RSA thing was done.

I batted my eyes at the concierge: belle femme, pouvez-vous m'aider?, can you assist a poor man who'd rather not lug his gear through the bustling streets of your glittering metropole? Yes, she smiled, yes I can. The concierge put my stuff in a safe and gave me a tag as ID. By evening, long after I was no longer officially a hotel guest, I came back to the counter, presented the tag, got my stuff, retrieved my vehicle and rocketed out of Gotham at unsafe speeds.

You can probably make a comparable arrangement.

Bon chance!

.d.