[lbo-talk] Ellie Mae has a question (i.e., HELP!)

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue May 1 19:05:04 PDT 2007

On 1 May, 2007, at 8:46 PM, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:

> Then, I'm off, I guess, to the airport, where I have a three hours
> 'til my
> flight leaves.
>
> What do I do with my suitcase? Leave it at the hotel, have the
> driver swing
> by so I can get it? Will a place like a swank hotel keep it for me
> while I
> am at the interview so I can check out or do I just assume that
> they're
> picking up two days of my stay. The itineray is just for one night. Or
> maybe check out is late enough for an outfit like that it won't
> matter? Dunno.

Don't take the suitcase to the interview, however swanky (or not) it is. The hotel will most definitely hold it for you -- ask at the bell desk, right at check-in time. I doubt checkout is anything later than noon, so that's probably not an option. Or if the same limo is going to take you back to the airport, you could just leave it in the limo.

I am sure one of the savvy high-flyers (Jordan? Max? ;-)) will have more precise info, but I have pinged my world-travelling brother-in- law for his thoughts... and he confirms that all the swanky hotels in the US do hold his stuff for him in such cases.

--ravi