[lbo-talk] Ellie Mae has a question (i.e., HELP!)

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed May 2 10:37:36 PDT 2007

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 07:46:47PM -0500, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:

> What do I do with my suitcase? Leave it at the hotel, have the driver swing
> by so I can get it? Will a place like a swank hotel keep it for me while I
> am at the interview so I can check out or do I just assume that they're
> picking up two days of my stay. The itineray is just for one night. Or
> maybe check out is late enough for an outfit like that it won't
> matter? Dunno.

When you are ready to check out, phone the Bell Captain and ask them to send someone to get your bags, and that you would like them to hold them for the day. They should give you a ticket for each bag and just take them to storage from your room. I usually tip that guy $3-5 then since the guy who gets your bags might be different.

After the interview have the driver swing by the hotel and then get your bags from the Bell Captain with your tickets. I tip $3-5 to that guy, too, who ought to load them into the car for you.

Good luck!

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

-Buckaroo Banzai