[lbo-talk] Southern vs. Northern violence

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 7 11:51:38 PDT 2007

> But I do think it's high time that the South pull
its head out of its ass and get on with the business of being civilized.

My husband who was born and raised in South Carolina finds the North every bit as racist as the South. In fact, he says the South has it over the North in that Southerners never pretend that racism doesn't exist while he finds that the majority of Northerners posture that they are not racist when in fact they are.

Brian