[lbo-talk] France looks to new Sarkozy era

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue May 8 11:37:35 PDT 2007

Dennis:

Fuck you on behalf of prisoner activist groups like Mothers Reclaiming our Children who are working without a lot of fanfare to change the way we live. You piss on people you don't even take the time to find out exist. Who's the loser?

[WS:] You are mistaken, my friend. I do not piss on those people - I just do not give a flying fuck about them. If they are in jail, it is their problem, not mine. I piss on people like you, who blame people for not wanting the quality of their lives to be destroyed by the dregs of society. If you and your ilk want to fraternize with these people - that is your choice and your preference - but do not insult those who do not share your values and your preferences. Most people just want to live lives that are free of crime and grime and do not want to save the world - who the fuck are you to judge them?

Wojtek