[lbo-talk] Southern vs. Northern violence

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:32:58 PDT 2007

Carl, what do you make of the Northeast's many Columbus Day parades?

Never mind, I don't care. Consciously denigrating an entire culture is the surest sign of a defective personality and a small mind, and while you may, at some point, see fit to correct those gaping flaws in your character, it is abundantly obvious, though both experience and common sense, that neither I nor anyone else on this list can do it for you.

With that, I terminate my participation in this fruitless exchange.